Type: Carolina Reaper chili pepper seasoning.
The “CAROLINA REAPER” is a kind of hot pepper with one of the highest degrees of spiciness in the world.
Ingredients: salt, chilli from organic farming.
Carolina Reaper chili info:
- 1,569,300 ° / 2,200.00 ° SHU Scoville (proclaimed in 2013 as the hottest pepper in the world)
- Spiciness: 10/10
- Color: intense red
- Shape: rounded with a protracted end with a tail that resembles a scorpion
- Maturation: 90 days
- Taste: extremely spicy, fruity with notes of chocolate and cinnamon.
- Rich in vitamin A, if used in moderation, it is a real panacea for the health of eyes, skin and hair
- It has stimulating, disinfectant, digestive and antiseptic effects