Labo Transdermic Serum Anti-Wrinkle
The Labo Tansdermic line is a set of cosmetic preparations for the treatment of the face. With the 8 Hyaluronic Acids of the Fillerina complex and specific highly effective active molecules with very low molecular weight and experimentally tested 24-hour penetration.
With an anti-wrinkle and antioxidant action, the Labo Transdermic Serum Anti-Wrinkle , with its revitalizing and stimulating skin cell proliferation properties, combines the muscle relaxant effect on expression lines.
The 8 Hyaluronic Acids of the Fillerina patent. With diversified molecular weights for effective penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, they also provide a vital benefit to the skin.
The specific active ingredients that make up the Labo Transdermic Serum Anti-Wrinkle have been tested to verify their ability to penetrate into the different skin layers where they can effectively perform their cosmetic activity:
- sh-Polypeptide-1 and sh-Polypeptyde-5 with anti-wrinkle action have revitalizing and stimulating properties for skin cell proliferation;
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 is an anti-wrinkle that stimulates the formation of laminins and fibronectins, components of the dermo-epidermal junction;
- Hydrolyzed RNA and DNA have cellular repairing action;
- Magnesium Gluconate creates the optimal conditions for a muscle relaxant effect on expression lines;
- the antioxidant action of Tocopheryl Acetate neutralizes free radicals.
A VERSATILE LINE FOR SKIN PROBLEMS
Labo Transdermic is a line of cosmetic preparations that offers an answer to the fundamental needs of the skin: Anti-Age, Anti-Wrinkle, Hypersensitive, Lightening, Moisturizing / Nourishing. In addition, different formulas for Eye Contour, Cleansing and one with Transversal Action. Specific molecules with very low molecular weight are in fact inserted for individual needs.
THE TRANSDERMAL TECHNOLOGY
The skin is difficult to permeate. To penetrate its different levels, Labo researchers have developed a “Transdermal” Technology that is based on the very low molecular weight of active substances, a fundamental condition for their penetration into the skin layers and, therefore, for their real effectiveness. From transdermal penetration technology, Labo has developed Labo Transdermic, the line of dermo-cosmetic treatments – unique in the world – with the 8 molecules of Hyaluronic Acids of the patented Fillerina complex.