The Labo Tansdermic line is a set of cosmetic preparations for the treatment of the face. With the 8 Hyaluronic Acids of the Fillerina complex and specific highly effective active molecules with very low molecular weight and experimentally tested 24-hour penetration.
Labo Transdermic Serum Anti-Aging Smoothing stimulates cell renewal with a smoothing effect, promotes exchanges between cells by optimizing their functions, contributes to improving respiration, cell metabolism and cellular energy production.
The 8 Hyaluronic Acids of the Fillerina patent. With diversified molecular weights for effective penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, they also provide a vital benefit to the skin.
The specific active ingredients that make up the Anti-Aging Smoothing Labo Transdermic Serum have been tested to verify their ability to penetrate into the different skin layers where they can effectively perform their cosmetic activity:
- Retinyl Palmitate stimulates cell renewal by promoting skin regeneration with a smoothing effect;
- Tocopheryl Acetate has a strong anti-oxidant, anti-aging and repairing action;
- Calcium Gluconate promotes exchanges between cells by optimizing their functions;
- Ozonized Oleic Acid conveys oxygen in the form of ozone, improving respiration and cellular metabolism;
- Folic Acid participates in the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids;
- Riboflavin intervenes in metabolic processes and in the production of cellular energy.
A VERSATILE LINE FOR SKIN PROBLEMS
Labo Transdermic is a line of cosmetic preparations that offers an answer to the fundamental needs of the skin: Anti-Age, Anti-Wrinkle, Hypersensitive, Lightening, Moisturizing / Nourishing. In addition, different formulas for Eye Contour, Cleansing and one with Transversal Action. Specific molecules with very low molecular weight are in fact inserted for individual needs.
THE TRANSDERMAL TECHNOLOGY
The skin is difficult to permeate. To penetrate its different levels, Labo researchers have developed a “Transdermal” Technology that is based on the very low molecular weight of active substances, a fundamental condition for their penetration into the skin layers and, therefore, for their real effectiveness. From transdermal penetration technology, Labo has developed Labo Transdermic, the line of dermo-cosmetic treatments – unique in the world – with the 8 molecules of Hyaluronic Acids of the patented Fillerina complex.